Friday 8 June 2012

My Favourite.....COFFEE!





I must admit.....I do enjoy a good mug of caffeinated beverage in the morning.....It wasn't always this way.  I used to think people who started their day with a cup of joe were kinda silly.  BUT THEN...I had children....I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND NOW!!!

So, as my husband and I have come to look forward to our jump start in the mornings, we have also come to find our favorite brand of coffee. We know we don't like instant.....so I guess that makes us a bit of coffee snobs...We like freshly ground beans with lots of coffee cream in it! ( I like a nice heap of sugar too!)  So, the brand we like the most....our FAVOURITE.... is

Kicking Horse Coffee.

We love this stuff!  It's a Canadian company out of Invemere British Columbia.  And man do they roast goooood coffee...  They are a fair trade company that brings in their beans from all over the world.  They then roast them to perfection and give their varieties cool names...like Hoodoo Joe, Grizzly Claw, Pacific Pipeline, 454 Horsepower....and our favourite....Kootney Crossing!  Truly it is like sampling a fine wine...The nuances of the coffee and flavors that come out.  In KCrossing it is a light roast, with caramelly, chocolate nuances....and smoooooth! We love it and have to order it often.  You can buy it at most grocery stores but I like to order it as it is cheaper and free shipping!  Totally try this great brand!!!

http://www.kickinghorsecoffee.com/en


No comments:

Post a Comment