Wednesday 13 June 2012

Vanilla Strawberry Pudding Pops!



We are experiencing a HEAT WAVE!  I know it is truly shocking.  Especially since me and Santa Claus went together on building a fence for our yards.... ok, we don't live THAT far north.  But last summer was a disaster.  It rained, it was cloudy, it rained some more....Sun...not so much.

BUT, this summer.....we've had a week of hot weather already!! And its not even JUNE 21st!!!!  So, one must be prepared to beat the heat.  And Popsicles are the way to do it when you have little ones.  So I got out my beloved Dixie Cups again and my NEWLY FOUND POPSICLE STICKS...(Yahoo)  and whipped up a batch of frozen strawberry sweetness!  My kids love these and are anticipating my next Popsicle....hmm....I'm thinking chocolate with cookies.....ANYWAYS let's make these first!



What You Need

1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
1/4 cup Kool-Aid Strawberry Sugar Sweetened Drink Mix (from the canister)
2 cups cold milk
1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries


Here is what you need!  Go buy it!!!  You and your kids will thank me!



Finely chop strawberries



In a large bowl combine pudding mix, milk and juice crystals.  Blend together for 2 minutes.

Add strawberries and stir to combine.


Pour mixture into Popsicle molds or your beloved Dixie cups.



Place Popsicle sticks into mixture and freeze for at least 4 hours.   Then ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment